|Surface of the ground||
Exceptional house with historic character for sale in the picturesque district of Luxembourg-Grund in the immediate vicinity of the upper town. This classified house offers a postcard-worthy view of the old town.
The house is on 5 levels and is composed as follows:
- an independent studio with kitchenette and shower room.
- independent entrance for the house
- laundry room
- and the courtyard
- a bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- a room with an open fireplace that can be used as a living room, office or guest bedroom
- visitors toilets
- equipped kitchen open to the dining room
- living room or large dining room with access to 2 terraces and the garden
- living room with an authentic tiled stove
- parental suite with a custom-made dressing room
Mezzanine accessible from the parental suite
- office desk as well as plenty of custom made storage
- shower room with dressing room
The building is on 5 levels with a surface of +-197sqm on a plot of 2a30ca. At the back of the house is a second non-renovated building that could be refurbished as an office.
This renovated house offers beautiful finishes with custom carpentry to optimize space and storage.
The house is completed by 2 terraces as well as a garden offering a breathtaking view of the old town of Luxembourg.
If you have a property to sell or to rent, the HOUSE BROKERS Real Estate team is at your disposal to advise you and to put all its know-how at your disposal for a professional and quick marketing of your property.
We work in a network with the Real Estate Exchange.
We are members of the Chambre Immobilière du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg and work in accordance with their code of ethics.
The agency commission is payable by the seller. Our maximum costs are 3% of the seller price plus 17% VAT.
Energy passEnergie pass pending
Country : luxembourg
Region : Center
Municipality : Luxembourg
Locality : Luxembourg-Grund